By LOUIS MELLINI | Staff Writer
WINFIELD - Approximately 19 weapons were stolen from a Winfield residence on the night of Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020, and the Winfield Police Department is asking for individuals in the community to keep an eye out to return the stolen goods.
The guns and other items such as game cameras were secured in a Buffalo gun safe, which was also stolen during the burglary.
These stolen weapons included:
• 22 Caliber Heritage rough rider pistol - serial number 3HR157231
• Silver 357 Taurus revolver - serial number LN395869
• Buffalo gun safe, green - serial number 26011-1800170
• 410 Tristar pump shotgun - serial number 1981129
• 38 caliber revolver with western style gun belt - serial number HF130645
• 22 caliber revolver with 16 inch barrel - serial number 3BR054730
• 22 caliber heritage revolver - serial number 3HR157231
• 270 bolt action with scope camouflage - serial number K630215
Items without serial numbers include:
• 243 caliber single shot rifle
• 22 caliber german automatic rifle
• 270 pump with wooden stock
• 44 caliber black powder pistol
• 22 caliber automatic rifle, black
• 380 caliber pistol
• 12 gauge pump shotgun
• 50 caliber wooden stock rifle
• 20 gauge double barrel stagecoach shotgun
• 50 caliber black powder rifle, black
• 2 game cameras.
Lt. Shane Dickinson and Investigator Sgt. Brad Burroughs have asked individuals who may have unknowingly purchased these firearms to contact the Winfield Police Department at (205) 487-4333.